Galaxy Gone Wild
Last week, over 2.5 million Samsung phones were recalled. The cause? Seemingly random explosions. Galaxy Note 7s all across the world have been lighting on fire mid-charge. It was not a well-publicized problem, however, until children began getting burned. Now Samsung has taken charge of the issue, and may even deactivate phones that are not turned into stores. People are obviously protesting the loss of their new, state-of-the-art phones, especially if they haven’t shown even a spark. However, safety comes first, and Samsung is doing their best to make customers happy with the required return, even offering gift cards to disgruntled Note-lovers.
For more information on the exploding cellphones, click here.